Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

I think my photomontages are diffrent than David Hockney's is because David Hockney's photomontages are of diffrent style settings then my photomontages. They are also diffrent because he takes a lot more photos than me, and he uses a diffrent app to edit his photos. Another reason is that he goes through a hole other process of making his work creative and diffrent than anybody else's.


Images can send all kind of messages that can be negative or positive. For example if I took a picture of some cracked dirt and one little flower sprout, that would be an example of hope, which is positive. But, if I took a picture of two ships crashing and bad weather then that would be an example of fear, which is a negative topic. So, all images have a positive or negative topic.

In all my images I try to get the message of positivity. In my photomontage ,I also try to get the message of creativity because in my photomontage I picked a creative subject, that betrays a lot of my personality.Another message I try to give out to is the message of happiness  because whenever I create a photomontage I want everyone that looks at my image to think happy thoughts.  So, in all my photos i try to show all of my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment