Friday, August 28, 2015

Personal Manifesto

One interesting thing about me is that I love to do the sport BJJ. I also like to make friends wherever I am. I don’t like to wear my hair down at school because it’s not feel right. I also like to go to the beach and surf. but art is another interesting thing about me because i like it and think it is really fun.

If you don’t change you don’t grow. If you never fail you never learn. Even though you are small in the world you can make a big change. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.You are who you hang out with. Live life to the fullest. Help one person every day.


A manifesto is made up of the things and goals you want to achieve and do.


If you never make a change in your life you will never grow. Live life to the fullest. Never quit, try again. Never follow, do it yourself. Always love yourself. It only matters how you look in the inside and not on the outside. Have fun in life because you only have one.be happy with yourself. if you have a passion live it.never quit because someone said you can’t. Nothing is impossible.love your life and be grateful because you have a lot.You have a purpose on this earth.never limate yourself.


If you never fail you will never learn. If you never set a GOAL you will never grow. Even through I'm small in life but I you can make a big change in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment