Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster

                                       Requirements
The requirements for your blog include 2 text layers, 4 image layers, and design requirements are kerning of both both text layers across the whole page so none of the words are plane. Such as using triadic color scheme and visual balance.
triadic color scheme: 1 dominant color harmoniously balanced with 2 accent colors
Visual Balance: Equal weight of elements distributed in a design
                                               Challenges/improvements 
The biggest challenge was trying to put the colors on the words and putting the colors on the background. I can improve by using my time wisely and by working on my project in my free time . I also should of put some color on my words and made sure that there were no blank spaces on the page.
                                               Step by step explanation

The first thing I did was right my quotes on apiece of paper and my manifesto and put the pictures and manifesto. I then put some effects and color on my words.









No comments:

Post a Comment