Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Comedy Writing

Sense of humor is important because if you are not humorous then you are going to be very boring, or just very plain. Another reason why sense of humor is important is because no one will want to listen to your story or writing because you want the people that are listening to be laughing and in a happy mood.
                                                  
My five tips about comedy are: Make it a goal to connect with and make the audience laugh. Have a good of sense of humor. Make your jokes appropriate for your audience so that they can relate and find the humor in them. Never poke fun at someone if you know they are going to get offended. Always be yourself and those that can relate will be drawn to you.

My comedic joke is really funny because my sister is hilarious when she gets dirty for a long time. I thought my sister was a good topic because at that moment when I had to think of something really fast I thought of my funny little sister. My joke is also funny because I share some funny things about my hard working little sister. My sister is also funny when she is dirty is because she is funny when she thinks not one person is paying attention but me and my dad happen to look at her once or twice.


No comments:

Post a Comment