Friday, November 13, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P2T4_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo

I think the most important composition technique is Leading lines because not a lot of people understood if some the examples/images were. I think that leading lines can be a very important technique if everyone can understand what images are leading Lines and what are not Leading lines. Also because in the composition videos not a lot of people did a correct example of Leading Lines. That is why I think Leading Lines is the most important composition technique.

I also think that Leading lines is the most difficult composition technique because not everyone in my whole class had an example of leading lines correct because it is difficult to capture a shot that has lines leading to the subject. But I can use this composition technique more if I try to take one Leading Line photo when taking as photo of some
thing every day. So, that is why I think that Leading Lines is the most difficult composition technique.


My team was Ella, Malia, and me/ Seline.We each took turns on filming and saying what the composition technique means. Then, after we were done filming we all decided what to cut and edit.Finally we all decided on what music we were going to add.But at the end we all had a lot a fun and worked as a team.




No comments:

Post a Comment