Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design



My user experience influenced my game because I had to make my game so that it is actually fun to play rather than just getting it done with. Another reason why the user experience influenced my game is because I had to make my characters move smoothly, and make my game creative and entertaining.

My game platform game and my chase game can be similar and alike and different. My chase game and plat former game can be different because, first of all my chase game is all about the ghost chasing the the girl.But, my chase games can be alike because they both still have a couple of bugs.


In my plat former game my best code that I did was the simple jumping code. But, my biggest bug were trying to get my sprite to get to the red box because I did not collect the right code so my sprite just kept on going crazy. My second biggest bug was getting my timer to count down because it is one of the requirements.









9 comments:

  1. I love the positions as she ran around the screen. I noticed as soon as I press go I spawn right next to the ghost, fix that. Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the position when she goes to the right. That's my favoritie position. When I started the game I was right next to the ghost, I think you could fix that. I like how its in her room, scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you had the sprite changing the way she was moving, that was a really cool touch that you added! I noticed that the ghost doesn't reset so when you start it's right next to the girl. You can fix that by adding the "go to y___ x_____" block, that way everyone has a chance to start with zero instead of a negative. I like how you made it so your game takes place in a bedroom with a ghost, that was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the characters are large, it makes the game slightly more challenging. Some of the positions she is in don't make sense, I would suggest forgetting the basketball costume, because it doesn't work with the theme. Overall, your sprites run smoothly, and it doesn't seem like there are very many bugs, other than the one Issac pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your game and its super fun but you could maybe have 2 ghosts chasing her when you earn 5 points.It would also be good if you put.Overall I like how she changes when you run and I think other people will like your game.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the sprits move so smooth.I would suggest that the ghost a little faster to make it more challenging. I love the idea of a ghost chasing a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used! I love neon green. There is some problems with jumping in there. I like that you changed costumes when she jumps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the platforms slowly move down without stopping. If you made all the platforms the same color, your sprite would be able to move up the platforms. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sprit But maybe you can make left and right arrow keys to move. I like the jumping.

    ReplyDelete